Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla. In a skillet on medium heat put a tortilla down and let it brown for a little bit. Add half of cheese let melt. Crispy, cheesy quesadillas come together in just minutes!
Steak and mushroom quesadillas recipe: Slices of steak in tortillas with mushrooms, cheese and other good things. Toss in mushrooms, green peppers, cheese, cilantro. Interested to know about Chi Chi's Steak and Mushroom Quesadillas' SECRET RECIPE? You can have Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla
- Prepare 1/4 cup of left over steak.
- You need 1/4 cup of sauté mushrooms and onions.
- It’s 2 of soft tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Any cheese of your choice.
- You need 1 of cheese sauce I make home made.
- Prepare 1 of taco sauce.
We can help you, as we have found its SECRET RECIPE! All the copyrights to the song belong to the respective. Lay out a tortilla on a cutting board and add the cheese, veggies, and steak. If you give these Cheesesteak Quesadillas a try, make sure to come back and tell me what you think of them!
Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla instructions
- In a skillet on medium heat put a tortilla down and let it brown for a little bit. Add half of cheese let melt..
- Add meat and mushrooms. Add cheese on top of meat. Add cheese sauce and taco sauce. Top other tortilla and flip over and let other side turn brown. Take out of pan and cut in half and then in thirds. Top with taco sauce on top. It's so good. Enjoy..
View top rated Cheese quesadilla mushrooms recipes with ratings and reviews. The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen. In this recipe, the directions say to make one quesadilla at a time, which, if you are new to the quesadilla making business, is the easiest way to get comfortable assembling and flipping them. Cheese and Mushroom Quesadillas: Quesadillas de Queso y Hongos. Forming and griddle-baking the quesadillas: Heat a well-seasoned or nonstick griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat.