You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats.
Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats..
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork..
- Chill dour for at least one hour..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for around 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..