Chicken tikka masala quesadilla. Chicken tikka masala quesadilla. this is a keeper. Add chicken stock, tomatoes, fenugreek and salt. Cook until gravy is all cooked down.
The curry is usually creamy and orange-coloured. Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Combine the cubed chicken with the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, salt, cumin, garam masala, and paprika and stir until well-coated. You can have Chicken tikka masala quesadilla using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala quesadilla
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tandoori spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground tumeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 lb of chicken tenders/breasts, small cubes/chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 5 of 8" flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of butter for tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, any flavor(s).
For this chicken tikka masala recipe, the yogurt helps tenderize the chicken; the garlic, ginger, and spices in the marinade infuse it with lots of flavor. It doesn't taste much like Chicken Tikka Masala to me — the addition of the tinned tomatoes just makes it waaay too, well, tomatoey. And the chicken is perfectly tender with the creamiest, most flavor-packed Two. I had no one to share this chicken tikka masala with!
Chicken tikka masala quesadilla step by step
- In a wok, heat oil on high and saute onions until translucent..
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds..
- Add all the seasons except salt and cook for another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, fenugreek and salt. Cook until gravy is all cooked down..
- On a hot griddle, place butter and a tortilla on top and let butter spread on the down side of tortilla..
- Spoon chicken filling on one half of tortilla then add cheese on top..
- Fold tortilla over then flip as needed until both sides are golden brown..
So I had all four servings in one whole day. This dish is made with chicken that gets marinated in a spicy curry sauce with plain yogurt and cooked with tomatoes, spices Chicken Tikka Masala will freeze up to two months. Store in large, zip-top freezer bags and lay them flat in the freezer. This is the first chicken tikka masala recipe I ever tried. It turned out wonderfully, but it was way too spicy in the beginning and I listened to the salt warnings, so I modified it slightly.