Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza. Great recipe for Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza. Garlic! "The Stinking Rose." My recipe is named for Gilroy, CA who's town motto is, "Garlic Capital of the Nation and World." Sadly, that claim is accurately disputed. Order online from Mountain Mike's Pizza on MenuPages.
This is a delicious, garlicky, sun dried tomato, artichoke heart, crispy oven toasted Sourdough French bread that's literally a mea. Order online from Mountain Mike's Pizza on MenuPages. Also home to Mountain Mike's legendary pepperoni pizza, which uses natural casing so our mountainous. You can cook Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza
- Prepare of Gourmet Garlic Pizza.
- Prepare 4 of small 6"Or Two 12" Sturdy Prepared Pizza Crusts [like Boboli].
- Prepare 2 can (14 oz) of Drained Artichoke Quarters [in water – drained then.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauc.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heaping Cup Minced Garlic [jarred – slightly drained].
- It’s 2 lb of Shredded Mozterella Cheese [room temp].
- You need 1 box of Frozen Spinach [optional – drained – then fully squeezed].
- You need 2 of small Bags Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips [chopped].
- It’s 2 box of Large Mushrooms [sliced].
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of Bag Sun Dried Tomatoes [simmered or soaked & chopped].
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of Sliced Black Olives [drained].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dehydrated Onions [fresh onions will cause sog].
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil [or 2 tbs fresh].
- It’s 1 Bottle of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Butter Brush.
- Prepare 1 of Tinfoil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Red Wine [to boil sun dried tomatoes in] [optional – or wa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced for garnish].
Wings, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gluten Free Crust. Create your own Specialty Pizza and Sandwiches.. This restaurant serves hot wings, the everest, pike's peak, mozzarella sticks, snowy alps, garlic tuscan, and cliff hanger. They also serve chicken club, chicken bites, diamond head, half dome, garlic bread, garlic sticks, and the mckinley.
Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza instructions
- Only use jars of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce since many others will lend a metallic taste to your white sauce. For this same reason, mix your white sauce in a glass or plastic bowl. Nothing metal..
- Drain artichokes, spinach [if opted] and black olives very well and rough chop. Squeeze the artichokes and spinach in cheesecloth or paper towels until they run dry. You don't want a soggy pizza..
- ● Simmer your sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups water or 2 cups red wine for 4 – 5 minutes until soft – then drain well. Rough chop. Or, you can simply soak them in water or red wine for 30 to 60 minutes on the counter. ● Tip: Save those juices for soups and stews. It's chalked with nutrition. But, use it within days or it will go bad on you..
- Chop up chicken [optional for vegetarians] and mushrooms and place your 2 lb bag of Mozterella on the counter. You'll want your cheese at room temp before constructing your pizzas..
- ● Mix everything together except for olive oil, Motzerella, fresh spinach-optional, mushrooms, black olives and 3/4 of your artichokes and chicken [you're reserving these ingredients for the tops of your pizzas] in a large bowl. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for one hour +. This step is important. Stir mixture occasionally. ● We'll occasionally employ spinach to this pizza – fresh or frozen. See photo below. It shows frozen spinach. If employing frozen – feather it and add directly to your Alfredo mixture. Fresh spinach will go on the top of your pizza..
- When ready, heat oven to 425°. It's best if you have a pizza stone but, a non-stick cookie sheet will work as well..
- Brush olive oil around crust edges of your pizzas and sprinkle garlic and onion powder atop the oil if you'd like for extra bite..
- Generously spread your mixture on your pizza crusts. Not too heavy though..
- ● Cover pizzas as you desire with reserved artichokes, olives, fresh spinach, mushrooms, chicken and then, Motzerella Cheese. ● If making more than one type of pizza, definitely reserve a few pieces of chicken and place on top of Mozterella so your guests can easily distinguish one type of pizza from another..
- For garnishment toppers, you could add thin slices of purple onions, sprinkle additional red pepper flakes and dried or fresh parsley atop your pizzas..
- Place pizzas on pizza stones or lowest rack in oven on tinfoil..
- Bake at 450° until cheeses are bubbling and crust is crispy. About 25 minutes. Your crusts and cheese are your two best indicators here – so watch those closely..
- Enjoy your pizzas!.
When I see businesses increase their prices like Mt Mike's in Gilroy has, I believe they are losing business and attempting to recoup their losses thru price increase. Pineapple Chicken Luau Gluten Free Pizza; Chicken Club Pizza; Chicken Tenders; Cliff Hanger Sandwich; Garlic Sticks with Cheese; For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Gilroy Mountain Mike's Pizza menu. If you are interested in other Gilroy pizza restaurants, you can try Papa Murphy's Take N Bake Pizza. This is the white sauce pizza I promised you. This chicken Pizza will have everyone going back for seconds!