Au gratin cauliflower. Cauliflower Au Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Potatoes Au Gratin is a creamy decadent dish that no matter how hard we try, we can never give it up. This version made with cauliflower let's us have the decadence without the guilt.
Sometimes I'll substitute broccoli for all or half the cauliflower. This easy, low-carb Cauliflower Au Gratin is a deceptively impressive, healthy, and easy cauliflower au gratin that is high in protein. Cauliflower Au Gratin – Gluten Free. You can cook Au gratin cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Au gratin cauliflower
- You need 2 lb of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tsp of chive oil see attached recipe.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
For the sauce in this low carb cauliflower au gratin casserole, you'll just need to combine the broth with some cream and a touch. A very simple recipe for cauliflower that everyone always loves (even those who say they 'hate' cauliflower change their minds after trying this). This Oven Roasted Cauliflower Gratin recipe is a take on the classic potato side dish – perfect to serve on Thanksgiving or with a chicken or steak dinner! Cauliflower au gratin is an easy and delicious way to get your family to eat their vegetables.
Au gratin cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the cauliflower up trying to keep a standard on the cuts so as to allow cooking to be equal, but if not its ok..
- Add all the ingredients mix well together. add shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese last on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
- Put in oven bake for an hour. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Wrapping it up in a cheese sauce makes this mild vegetable take on new popularity at the dinner table. Creamy Cauliflower Au Gratin – Fresh cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce and on your table in no time! How much flavor can you stuff into a vegetable? Cauliflower Au Gratin is delicious and easy to make. You will be surprised at what a wonderful side dish this recipe will make.