Ground Beef and Potato Curry.
You can have Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- You need of large onion, chopped.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of curry powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- You need of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of ground white pepper.
- It’s of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry step by step
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..