Best Ever Quesadilla.
You can have Best Ever Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Quesadilla
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 4 large of Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 of Jalapenos (fresh).
- You need 1 bunch of Scallions (fresh).
- It’s 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of Cheddar Jack Cheese (half cheddar and half monterey jack).
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salsa.
Best Ever Quesadilla step by step
- Cook chicken, let cool, then dice it and add to a bowl..
- Cook bacon crispy, let cool..
- Slice scallions and jalapenos and add to bowl with chicken..
- Dice tomatoes and add to bowl with chicken..
- When bacon is cool, crumble and add to bowl with chicken..
- Mix chicken, peppers, scallions, tomatoes, and bacon..
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- Add chicken mixture over half of the tortillas, cover with the cheese, then fold other half over..
- Do the same to the other 3 tortillas..
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- Serve with sour cream and salsa..