Lemon Garlic Pork.
You can cook Lemon Garlic Pork using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Pork
- It’s of 1 lb Pork Shoulder, sliced in 1 inch.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic, roughly crushed.
- You need 4 slices of Lemon, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of 1/2 cup White wine.
- Prepare of 1/2 teaspoon Honey or Maple syrup.
- It’s of 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
Lemon Garlic Pork instructions
- Rub the pork with the salt, then let it sit in room temperature for 20-30 min..
- Put all the ingredients into the pot, and start cooking on the high heat until it comes to boil, then turn into the low heat. Simmer for 30-40 min with lid. Please take care not to be dry during simmering. If the water is vaporized before the meat turns tender, you can add some water or wine..