Couscous with chicken and egg. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet. Remove the pan from the heat and toss in the parsley. Try out these recipes with couscous on Food Republic: Couscous with chicken and egg Bought some couscous to experiment with.
Bring some water to the boil (same volume of water as the weight of couscous you have) with a dash of soy sauce, the stock cube, a dash of lemon juice and a little bit of sesame oil. Once the water is boiling, pour it over the couscous, cover and leave to cook. The Best Pearl Couscous With Chicken Recipes on Yummly You can cook Couscous with chicken and egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous with chicken and egg
- You need 1/2 liter of couscous.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, hard-boiled.
- Prepare 1 of mushroom broth cube.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
Assemble this light, refreshing pasta salad in minutes! Carrots, turnips, sweet potatoes, zucchini and red bell pepper are simmered with garbanzo beans and tomato sauce, and flavored with cinnamon, turmeric and curry. This beautiful, tasty concoction is served atop hot couscous. Add the chicken and any collected juices.
Couscous with chicken and egg instructions
- Cut chicken into small to medium cubes, season with pepper and garlic, and fry on a large fire..
- When chicken juice is almost vaporized, add some water to a pan and crushed mushroom broth cube. Mix well, cover with a lid to stew..
- Boil some salty water, put couscous to it. Add some oil in order to avoid couscous particles getting stuck to each other..
- Boil couscous mixing, until it is almost ready (still somewhat hard inside). Discard water..
- When chicken has absorbed all the water, add couscous, green onions, chopped eggs and butter to the pan. Mix well, fry until couscous is ready (soft inside)..
- Serve, enjoy the meal..
Stir in the lemon juice and cilantro. Often used as a base for stews, couscous is easy and versatile. This recipe is a perfect match for our Chicken with Tomato-Vermouth Sauce. Couscous can be found in grocery stores near the pasta or rice. Grilled chicken breast doesn't have to be dry and boring.