Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
You can have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled).
- It’s 1 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1.5 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 Cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans optional.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light..
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats..
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You're looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle..
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰.