Lindsey's Mud Buds.
You can cook Lindsey's Mud Buds using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lindsey's Mud Buds
- You need of Coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet cream butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Life cereal.
Lindsey's Mud Buds instructions
- Heat chocolate and butter in microwave safe bowl, heat up slowly, stopping to stir every 20 seconds or so. Be careful not to burn..
- Add peanut butter to melted chocolate mixture. Stir till smooth. Pour mixture over cereal and carefully coat, some breakage is normal, however be gentle with the delicate cereal..
- Transfer mixture to a semi-large tubberware container (with fitted lid,) and lightly toss cereal mixture with the confectioners sugar until fully coated. For best results refrigerate for 15 minutes before eating..