Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. I loved it with macadamias for the tropical theme but cashews, pecans, and walnuts would work well too. Gado-gado is Indonesian salad with peanut sauce dressing.
The arrangement of the passion flower, called 'Espina de Cristo' (Christ's thorns) by Spanish missionaries who discovered the flower, has been said to have a sacred symbolism in Christianity. Browned ground beef is tossed with two kinds of cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and mixed salad greens, and topped with zesty Italian dressing. Gradually whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can have Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- Prepare 1 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rocket.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- It’s 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
Just before serving, add the mixed greens. It makes the salad taste so delicious + the no mixing means one less dish to clean up. To add more protein to this salad, serve with cooked (and cooled) quinoa, baked chickpeas, or additional sunflower seeds. Balsamic vinaigrette is my dressing of choice with this salad.
Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing step by step
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
Making your own dressings enables you to know exactly what ingredients you are putting in. You can also top this salad with your favourite nuts or seeds. To make the salad: Just before serving, toss salad greens with the dressing in a large salad bowl. Arrange carrots, cucumbers and croutons on top. Reviews for: Photos of Mixed Green Salad with Chive Dressing.