Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 of cup+2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2 pcs of medium-sized eggs.
- It’s 1 pc of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 230 g of dark chocolate, roughly chopped.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C..
- In a bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugars until incorporated..
- Add eggs, egg yolk, vanilla extract into the mixture and whisk for a few seconds until well combined. Add baking soda and salt. Mix well unil thoroughly incorporated..
- Gradually add flour into the mixture until there are no lumps and a batter is formed..
- Fold dark chocolate into the batter and mix evenly..
- With an ice cream scooper, scoop a portion and place it on a cookie pan or a pan lined with parchment paper. Make sure to keep it about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp brown..