Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan).
You can have Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan)
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower cut or broken into bite size pieces (2").
- It’s 1 c. of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 c. of tempura flour (bot chien).
- Prepare 2 tbs of ground flaxseed.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s of HOT Sauce: optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water mixed with 1 tsp agar agar or cornstarch.
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) instructions
- Mix flour, flaxseed, salt , pepper and warm water to a pancake consistency in small bowl..
- Put panko into another bowl. Coat cauliflower in mixed batter, then roll it in panko crumbs, then fry or bake to brown..
- For HOT sauce: Combine all ingredients, then heat 15 seconds in microwave. Drip sauce over cauliflower or keep sauce separate for dipping..