Quick Chicken Quesadilla.
You can cook Quick Chicken Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Breast (sliced for stir-fry).
- You need 4 of Dempster's Small Tortilla (Ancient Grains).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper (chopped square).
- It’s 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper (chopped square).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (chopped square).
Quick Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- In a stir fry skillet, heat olive oil with medium heat..
- Chop all your vegetable ingredients into small pieces..
- Chop onions..
- When oil is heated add chicken and story fry until brown and cooked. After add fajita seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Once done, set aside..
- In the same skillet, add chopped onions, bell peppers and stir fry until bell pepper sides appear a little bit black and roasted. Set aside when finished..
- In a separate skillet heat butter until melted. Consistently put heat in low medium. Put Dempster's tortilla on the skillet..
- Build your quesadilla by adding the ingredients such as sprinkling grated cheese. Add cooked chicken, bell peppers and onions..
- Once first layer of cheese melted, add a tiny bit more on top and to it off with another tortilla..
- Press down tortilla gently and carefully flip once first bottom tortilla is golden brown. Cook top side until golden brown as well..
- Take out from heat and slice it into triangles..
- You can use dips such as sour cream, guacamole or salsa. Enjoy!.