Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole. You've never had the classic dish like this. We took the crowd pleasing favorite green bean casserole and made it the leading role instead of just a side dish. By adding chicken, cheese, and pasta, this one skillet dish is now even more of a hearty comfort.
Five minutes is all it takes to put this casserole dinner in the oven – delicious dish baked green beans and mushrooms. A Cheesy Green Bean Casserole made from fresh green beans with sautéed mushrooms and a crunchy fried onion topping. This is a must make recipe for the holidays or any large family gathering. You can have Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- You need 16 oz of green beans.
- You need 10 oz of cream of onion.
- It’s 5 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fried onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/8 cup of roasted peppers.
- You need 1 of portabella mushroom.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
With a cup and a half of shredded cheddar, it is supremely cheesy. Taste: Green Bean Casserole on steroids. The addition of cheese and bacon PLUS the fact that the extra creamy sauce is homemade instead of that canned condensed stuff AND we're using fresher frozen green beans just takes this casserole to a whole other level of deliciousness. Chicken + Stuffing + Green Beans.
Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut chicken breast into 1 – inch cubes. Place in baggie, add garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Shake to evenly distribute..
- Wash tomato and mushroom, dice..
- Combine green beans, cream of onion, mustard, hot sauce, tomato, mushroom, cheese, chicken, and roasted peppers in mixing bowl. Stir together..
- Spread evenly in small baking pan, and sprinkle fried onions on top..
- Cover with aluminum foil, bake for 35-40 minutes..
Casserole dishes are some of our very favorites for dinner, and especially the holidays. We know that dishes like This Chicken and Green Bean casserole (aka Chicken Stuffing Casserole) is a family favorite. We feel like you get a little bit of everything with the. Keto green bean casserole is made with fresh green beans and cheese. It is wonderfully creamy and oh so delicious!