Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan.
You can cook Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan
- It’s 1 of Fettucini.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1 can of Stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesean.
- You need 1 cup of Blue cheese(Danish creamy).
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maple bacon (cooked and chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Diced and cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
Fettuccini and Bacon Carbonara with Parmesan instructions
- Cooked noodles until al Dente.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add flour whisking constantly.
- Add garlic ,milk ,salt and pepper while whisking.
- When sauce thickens add bacon, spinach, stewed tomatoes while still stirring if sauce gets too thick add more milk until desired consistency.
- Add cheeses and turn down to simmer.
- Toss pasta in sauce and garnish with more Parmesan and parsley ,.
- Enjoy with garlic cheese bread or California bruchetta.