German pancakes. German Pancakes II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The absolute best german pancakes recipe. Six simple ingredients, five minutes to prepare, and a sure family favorite!
Compared to a typical pancake, a Dutch baby is always baked in the oven. Sometimes called German Puff Pancakes, these pancakes literally take a few minutes to prepare. This easy german pancake recipe is a great addition to your breakfast repertoire. You can have German pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare of fresh or jellied berries.
All right our German Pancakes are done, turned out amazing, pretty easy to do, if I can do it, you can do it. German Pancakes AKA Fluffy Pancakes – A family favorite that's perfect for breakfast, brunch or breakfast-for-dinner. These Light, Fluffy, Eggy German Pancakes Have Become A Family Favorite Breakfast Recipe! Make several German pancakes if you're feeding a crowd, and keep in mind that my easy syrup tastes great on waffles and French toast, too.
German pancakes step by step
- In a mixing bowl wisk eggs, milk, sugar, melted butter and salt..
- Slowly stir in flour until mixef well.
- Place oven safe fry pan in oven at 425°F and let it heat up..
- Take pan out of oven spray with butter flavored pam add mixture while pan is hot and place back on oven to cook about 12-18 minutes..
- When done there should be a crispy raised wall all the way around and firm in the middle..
- Plate and add toppings of your choice..
German Pancake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This German pancake (aka Dutch baby pancake) would perfect for Easter breakfast this year. I'm all about those holiday breakfasts! Usually every weekend we have either. Light and fluffy German Pancakes (aka Dutch Baby) are a breakfast staple and a family favorite!