Penny Stew. Chicken Stew is a delicious meal with chicken, potatoes and sweet potatoes, onions and carrots. It's all simmered in a rich seasoned chicken broth until tender. It's one of our all time favorite meals (along with beef stew)!.
My preferred method for thickening beef stew (and the method used in this beef stew recipe) is to use a cornstarch slurry. A slurry is super easy to make! Combine equal parts cornstarch and water and stir. You can have Penny Stew using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penny Stew
- It’s of Penny stew.
- You need 1 packages of hot dogs.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 3 can of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
Penny is a villager who lives in Pelican Town. She's one of the twelve characters available to marry. Her trailer is just east of the center of town, west of the river. Penny can usually be found in town reading or cleaning up at the trailer she shares with Pam.
Penny Stew step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- in a bowl mix dream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and green beans..
- cut hot dogs into thin slices.
- cut potatoes into slices..
- layer all ingredients in a 8×8 oven safe dish. (potatoes, hot dogs, soup mixture).
- bake at 375°F for 25 minutes..
- add a layer of shredded cheese and bake until melted..
On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday she tutors Jas and Vincent at the museum, walking them both home afterwards. CrockPot Beef Stew is one of my all-time favorite slow cooker meals. It's filling and delicious with tender chunks of beef, carrots, potatoes and peas (or green beans). When it comes to satisfying comfort food, slow cooker Beef Stew is the ultimate! Once the soup or stew is completely cooled, I like to fill freezer bags with portions of soup.