Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕. When you think about Japanese dessert, what comes to your mind? Boil the water with a bowl and place an empty bowl on it. Put butter, milk, cream cheese on the empty bowl.
If the cake shrinks too much, the main reason is over mixing the egg white mixture with the cream cheese mixture. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks. I usually do not like cheesecake, because most cheesecakes are dense and heavy to eat, however, this Japanese cheesecake has made me falling in love with it. You can cook Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕 using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 25 g of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 30 ml of Skim milk.
- You need 25 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 25 g of white fine sugar.
- You need 80-85 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 5-7 ml of lemon juice.
- It’s of little fresh lemon zest.
This light, soft, airy, creamy, fluffy and not so sweet cheesecake has also won the hearts of my son, husband and many friends. Home › Cakes › Cheesecakes › Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake. Use a spatula to fold egg whites in two batches to cheese cream mixture. Soufflé cheesecake is the Japanese take on cheesecake.
Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕 step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients. Separate the egg white and egg yolk..
- Boil the water with a bowl and place an empty bowl on it. Put butter, milk, cream cheese on the empty bowl. Keep stirring and melting it until it turns smooth. (Let the steam facilitating the melting process).
- Let the bowl off the heat. Gently put egg yolk on the mixture and mix it well..
- Filter the flour and add it in gently. Keep stirring..
- Add little bit of lemon zist on it. When you see the mixture turns smooth, put it aside. (Tips: lemon zest can elevate the flavour of cheesecake! :D).
- Get your egg white ready. Add lemon juice and sugar separately. Keep whisking the egg white. Add a bit sugar again and keep whisking. Repeat it until all the lemon juice, sugar in the egg white. (Tips: you can also use the electric mixer whisk it well!).
- Keep whisking it until the medium peaks..
- Gently put the meringue on the batter in 4 times. Gently flow in one direction (Do not overmix it!) **TIPS: I mix it in anti-clockwise direction; as I use my left hand to mix it..
- Repeat step 8 until all the meringue and mix it gently. Meanwhile, preheat the oven 180 degree for 15mins..
- Put it into the oven with water bath. Bake at 200 degree for 35-40mins. There you go..
It's much lighter than the American or German version and not at all cheesy – the ideal Despite the higher temperature and lesser cream cheese, my baking time is about the same as Diana's. 🌹 The cake is baked in the bottom instead of. How to make Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake Recipe – 日式芝士蛋糕. Hokkaido Banana Chiffon Cupcakes with Banana Cream Filling 北海道香蕉牛奶蛋糕. Japanese Cheese Cake / Basic Newly Improved Recipe. How to make Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake Recipe – 日式芝士蛋糕.