Chicken Manchurian with fried rice.
You can have Chicken Manchurian with fried rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Manchurian with fried rice
- You need 1 lb of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 of shimla mirch.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s Half of teaspoon white paper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic.
Chicken Manchurian with fried rice instructions
- Light brown garlic in oil then add onion and capsicum and do stir fry.
- Then add 2 cup of water or chicken stock after 2 minutes add ketchup chilli sauce and soya sauce then add all spice and cook 2 minutes then add chicken which is you fried and then add maida mix with water and stir well.
- When it gonna b thick,try not to thick or not to thin,you can have with boil rice o fried rice.