Olive Tapenade Quesadilla.
You can cook Olive Tapenade Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive Tapenade Quesadilla
- Prepare 1 handful of stoned green olives.
- Prepare 1 handful of stoned black olives.
- Prepare 1 handful of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of capers.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 of good glug of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 of soft tortillas.
- You need 70-100 g of tuna mayonnaise (optional).
Olive Tapenade Quesadilla step by step
- Combine the olives, capers, walnuts, Parmesan and rosemary in a pestle and mortar, add a good glug of oil and grind to a rustic consistency. Only use the tips of the rosemary not the stalks. Use more olive oil if required so that it's not too dry. Add a good grind of black pepper to taste..
- Lay out two tortillas on a chopping board and spoon the mixture on, spread even across and near to the edges. Add the tuna mayo on top if you feel like it and spread evenly. Lay another tortilla on top of each to make a "sandwich"..
- In a medium hot frying pan add the tiniest drop of olive oil, put the quesadilla and work it around. I'll try with a dry pan next time as I'm sure that will work too..
- Cook for a minute or so each side and keep turning so it takes on a nice colour but doesn't burn. When you're happy with the colour both sides remove, cut into quarters and serve..
- Let the good times roll!.