menagerie stew. Menagerie definition, a collection of wild or unusual animals, especially for exhibition. See great recipes for Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots too! Origin and development of the meaning.
How to use menagerie in a sentence. This immune system boosting Instant Pot Ginger Turmeric Chicken Stew is a powerhouse of a meal. With the corona virus running rampant we can all use an immune booster and this stew sure does deliver! You can cook menagerie stew using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of menagerie stew
- You need 2 1/2 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 lb of top sirloin steak sliced thin and short.
- It’s 13 oz of kielbasa sausage cut into medallions.
- You need 1 lb of crinkle cut carrots.
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes rustic cut.
- Prepare 8 oz of whole mushroom cut each into half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt total.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of black beans 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 can of pink beans 15 ounce can.
- It’s 1 can of mixed vegetables 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn 15 ounce.
- You need 1 can of kitchen cut geen beans 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 can of sweet peas 15 ounce.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped rustic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 quart of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
This is a rustic style chicken stew with ginger, garlic, and turmeric. Menagerie definition, a collection of wild or unusual animals, especially for exhibition. See more. menagerie stew. skinless boneless chicken breast, top sirloin steak sliced thin and short, kielbasa sausage cut into medallions, crinkle cut carrots, potatoes rustic cut, whole mushroom cut each into half, paprika, salt total Rosann. Every region of the country has its big, burly stew, from gumbo to chili to cioppino.
menagerie stew step by step
- put the beef onions in a pan with a little olive oil add salt minced garlic onion paprika sausage balsamic vinegar half pepper onion powder cook covered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- in large pot add water salt pepper granulated garlic and other spices add chicken let cook till chicken is done take out shred put back in add beef sausage ingredients let cook fot 10 minutes every thing but flour and oil.
- mix oil and flour to thicken stew add a little let cook 3 minutes before adding thickening is slow when you are happy with thickness let cook for 5 minutes more serve with rice.
This is burgoo, a Kentucky classic, done with a menagerie of wild game: Pheasant, squirrel and venison. The Menagerie has been a fixture on Parliament Street for well over five decades. Origin and development of the meaning. The story starred Lieutenant Mary Sue ("the youngest Lieutenant in the fleet — only fifteen and a half years old"), and satirized unrealistic characters in Star Trek fan fiction. A balsamic vinegar spiked broth is the base of this Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef Stew that's dotted with stew meat, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and capers.