Classic chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are dangerously addictive with the perfect texture, perfect taste, perfect everything.
Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best things on earth and this recipe is no exception! There's something so special about chocolate chip cookies. These classic chocolate chip cookies are made with the addition of chopped pecans, but feel free to omit them or replace them with more chocolate chips if you aren't a fan of nuts. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. Classic chocolate chip cookies are the perfect year-round treat. Check out our quick and easy-to-follow recipe to bake them in your own home. Add the chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
Milk & Cookies Bakery Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. These melt in your mouth Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies combine everything we love in a cookie; soft and cake-like with crisp edges and chewy This no-chill chocolate chip cookie recipe combines everything you love in a cookie. They are soft yet chewy and the best homemade version of a classic. Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!