Fluffy Banana Bread. This Vegan Banana Bread is fluffy, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious. Note: This post has been updated with new photos and. My Mother's banana bread recipe was handed down to her by her Mother and it is not the usual dense banana bread.
And bananas are sliced instead of mashed in this recipe, giving a concentrated banana taste in every bite. "This is the moistest banana bread that I have ever tasted. It's also very easy to make!" Ever try a banana bread recipe that turns out more like a brick than a loaf of bread? Try this recipe for a fluffy, tasty treat that the whole family will enjoy! You can have Fluffy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Banana Bread
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of 1 pinch salt.
- You need of Raisins (optional).
If you have overripe bananas lying around, don't throw them in the trash. Make this easy banana bread instead! I make this about twice a month when the bananas don't get eaten up and start to brown. This recipe is quick and easy and I always get the most fluffiest and sweeter than any other recipe, banana.
Fluffy Banana Bread instructions
- Add eggs and sugar, mix on high speed until foamy..
- Add mashed bananas into the egg foam and mix on high speed for 1 minute..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed until incorporated..
- Add melted butter in the mixture and mix with a spatula until even..
- Coat a baking pan with oil and pour the batter into it..
- Sprinkle raisins on top of the batter and bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes..
Butter – banana bread or almost any bread goes well with oil due to their naturally dense consistency. Oil makes them fluffy and moist. Some recipes use melted butter, but the bread won't be as fluffy as. Our fluffy banana stovetop oatmeal is a morning favorite! It's made with rolled oats, mashed banana, chia seeds If you ask me, this amazing oatmeal tastes just like banana bread, but in oatmeal form!