Slow Cooker Swedish Steaks.
You can cook Slow Cooker Swedish Steaks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Swedish Steaks
- You need 1 lb of Salisbury Steak (cubed steak).
- It’s 8 oz of Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 6 oz of Fat-Free Evaporated Milk.
- You need 10 1/2 oz of Cream of Celery Soup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Slow Cooker Swedish Steaks step by step
- To a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients except steaks and mushrooms. Stir until completely combined. I'd advise mixing in a blender to fully incorporate them. Otherwise, the solids tend to separate during the cooking process..
- Place steaks in bottom of a slow cooker. Layer mushrooms on top. Pour over bowl of mixed ingredients..
- Cover and cook in slow cooker on high for 4 hours..
- Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles..