Cauliflower Gratin. Prep Ina Garten's recipe for Cauliflower Gratin from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network ahead as a creamy, cheesy vegetable side for a no-stress dinner party. How to transform the simplest of vegetables into a creamy cheesy rock star side No where is cauliflower's haute capabilities more clear than in a gratin. Cauliflower is baked in a rich cheese sauce and topped with an extra sprinkling of Cheddar cheese creating the perfect cauliflower au gratin side dish.
Cauliflower Gratin is definitely one of the best way to cook cauliflower. It is healthy, smooth and really tasty with crispy topping of bread crumbs and cheese. Cauliflower Gratin is definitely one of them. You can have Cauliflower Gratin using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Gratin
- Prepare of FOR CAULIFLOWER.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of tablesoon melted butter.
- You need 2 of tablesoons sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks red hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10 slices of pepperoni, chopped.
- It’s of FOR TOPPING.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated rpmano cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of green onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of cherry tomatos, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning spice mix.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni.
Cauliflower gratin, rich and cheesy and comforting, is the perfect keto and low carb alternative to starchy potato gratin. Of all the many ways to prepare cauliflower, this creamy gratin is definitely. Cauliflower Gratin is the best cheesy side dish for your holiday table. It can even be made in The great thing about this Cauliflower Gratin is that everyone that loves cauliflower can eat it, even the.
Cauliflower Gratin step by step
- Spray an 8 by 8 inch baking disk with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine, chicken broth, sour cream, cream, butter, lemon juice, cajun seasoning hot sauce and pepper in a bowl, whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high until tender about 10 minutes.
- Puree in a food processor or blender with the chopped pepperoni and 1 cup of cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with tomano cheese.
- Then add cheddar cheese.
- Add green onions and cherry tomato slices.
- Add italian seasonig evenly on top.
- Add pepperoni in one layer.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until hot and cheese has melted.
This easy, low-carb Cauliflower Au Gratin is a deceptively impressive, healthy, and easy cauliflower au gratin that is high in protein, gluten-free, and clean. Enjoy it as a filling side or a meal by itself! Cauliflower Gratin is perfectly cheesy and unbelievably easy! Cauliflower isn't the be-all and end-all magic swap for anything carbilicious and good in your life, but Cauliflower Gratin is an actual. Count on this dish to make new vegetable converts.