Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken 🍻.
You can have Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken 🍻 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken 🍻
- Prepare 700 gr of Boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy souce.
- You need 1 tsp of 5 Spices powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Minced ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pack of Tapioca starch.
Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken 🍻 instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into small chunks. Place in the large bowl..
- Add all ingredients into the bowl except tapioca powder, and mix it up..
- Marinate the chicken chunks about 10 mnt..
- Place half tapioca starch in the large bowl, then deep the chicken in one by one with tapioca starch. Place it on the plate..
- Once powdered process done, cover the plate with plastic film. Put the chicken chunks into the fridge. Leave it around 30 mnt. So the marination would be great and tastier..
- Once ready to deep frying process, remove the chicken from the fridge..
- Mix chicken chunks with half of tapioca flour. So it would b 2x powdered process..
- And now ready to deep frying. Deep fry with 350 F, until half brown. Remove it. Repeat deep frying once more, until golden brown. It is 2x deep frying process, just for crunchies purpose..
- We can find 5 spices powder and cooking wine at the Asian store so easy..
- Serve it on the plate, springkle with chilly powder and lil bit pepper powder as desire. Its really good..!! 😚😚😚 love it !!.