Super healthy vegan granola. This is my first video, pardon my lighting. I'm sharing one of my granola recipes. Packed with Nuts, Seeds & Antioxidant.
Healthy granola bars which are chewy, soft and the perfect snack. The recipe is (raw) vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, healthy and very easy to make. vegan + gluten free healthy granola bars. You can cook Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
- You need 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
What's your favorite snack on the go? I love granola bars or like I also call. Now, transfer your healthy vegan granola mixture to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and arrange in an even layer. A reusable silicone mat works well here, too!
Super healthy vegan granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don't burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
Press the granola down with a spatula so it sticks together even more to create larger clusters if you like! Crispy, super coconutty almond joy granola! This healthy granola recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with maple syrup, and always SO flavorful and delicious. Partly because it's super quick and easy to make, with ingredients you probably already keep in your pantry. Partly because it's full of feel-good.