Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. This easy to make banana bread will be everyone's new favorite banana bread recipe, the chocolate chips make the loaf extra special! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate chip.
This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This recipe uses four bananas, which is more than is typical for a single loaf. The natural sugars from the ripe, brown bananas keep the bread incredibly moist for up to one week, even sliced. Bake up a loaf of this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread any time of year for the most perfectly, moist treat on the planet! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. by Chocolate Covered Katie.