Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired. Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions. Under the most interesting sauce made of chocolate, nuts and spice mix – in that combination it gives very unusual and colorful flavor to these chicken legs!
I really wonder what are they thinking when they created this menu. xD. Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties. You can have Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce
- You need 500 of gr chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of cups buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of tsp black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 of tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 of tsp onion powder.
- You need of Sprinkle of cumin.
- It’s of Sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Prepare of to taste salt.
- You need of Outer coating (breading):.
- It’s 1/2 of cup yellow corn flour.
- Prepare of Fried chicken breading mix.
- Prepare of To make the sauce:.
- It’s 1 of small diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of tbls butter.
- Prepare 1 of tbls dark cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of cubs dark chocolate.
- You need 1 of tbls ketchup.
- You need 1 of tbls tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of tsp balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of tsp pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of cup water.
- It’s of to taste Salt.
These buttermilk fried chicken legs are amped up with Tabasco sauce and cayenne peppers. Oven Fried Chicken tastes deep fried when biting into it, using a simple technique to get the chicken super crispy with no need for deep frying! It was gone too soon… Oven Fried Chicken with Broccoli + Honey Garlic Sauce! Now this is the perfect meal for a fussy eater and even just for a.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce instructions
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired..
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown..
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it..
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny..
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions..
Crispy Korean fried chicken pieces glazed in a sticky, sweet, and spicy sauce. Some people make it only with chicken wings. However, dakgangjeong made with bite sized boneless chicken pieces has become a recent food craze in Korea, adding to the growing trends of Korean fried chicken. Combine flour and seasonings in a bowl. With crispy-coated chicken and sticky hot sauce, now you can be your own Chinese restaurant.