EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars.
You can cook EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- You need 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..