You can have Chorizo Quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Quesadillas
- It’s 1 of Cacique beef or pork chorizo.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs.
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of Oil.
Chorizo Quesadillas instructions
- Cut bacon/ham into small pieces (about 1/2) and hot dogs into 4s (triangle pieces).
- Cut onion and pepper into small square pieces.
- Take chorizo out of packing and place in hot skillet; add two table spoons of oil. Cook at medium temperature.
- Once chorizo is almost fully cooked (not burned), add onion, and jalapeño.
- When onion turns a clear color, add ham and hot dogs.
- Mix, add about 1/4 cup of water and bring to boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, set aside.
- Heat flour or corn tortillas just enough to soften (I prefer flour).
- Add cheese and chorizo mix.
- Fold, turn occasionally until crisp or leave tortilla soft.
- Enjoy!! (Taste great without jalapeños, and if you don't eat pork, you can use beef chorizo and turkey in place of ham).