Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 6 Pounds of Pork Tenderloin.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 4 Oz. of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Sake.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Oz. of White Vinegar.
- Prepare To Taste of Sesame Seeds.
Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Wash the Pork Tenderloin with plenty of water. Place it on a baking tray and add Salt to taste on both sides..
- For the sauce, pour the Soy Sauce, Sake and White Vinegar in a bowl and stir. Add the Ginger Powder, Paprika, Brown Sugar and Sesame Seeds..
- Mix well..
- Pour the Sauce over the Pork Tenderloin and let it rest inside the fridge for at least half an hour. If this step can be done overnight, it would be ideal..
- Cook the Pork Tenderloin for one and a half hours at low heat, turn it and cook for another one and a half an hours. We cooked it in the Chinese Box, but it can be done in the oven or a grill with a hood..
- Put the remaining sauce in a pot and add the flour. Stir well until it thickens..
- Serve the Pork Tenderloin and pour the sauce over. Enjoy!.