Raspberry Crumble Bars.
You can have Raspberry Crumble Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Crumble Bars
- You need 3/4 c of Butter.
- You need 1/2 c of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 c of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 c of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Old Fashioned Whole-Rolled Oats.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1-12 oz of Raspberry Preserves (without seeds).
- You need 1/2 c of Nuts (Almonds or Pecans).
Raspberry Crumble Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside..
- In large microwave safe bowl, add butter and heat in microwave for 1 minute to melt..
- Add sugars, vanilla, and whisk to combine..
- Add flour, oats, salt, and stir to combine. Mixture will have some larger, well-formed crumble pieces as well as some sandier, dryer bits. Set 1/3 of mixture aside for later..
- Transfer remaining mixture to prepared pan, and using spatula or your fingers, hard-pack the mixture to create an even, smooth, flat crust..
- Evenly spread the raspberry preserves over the crust making sure there's complete coverage..
- Evenly sprinkle with the reserved heaping cup crumble topping mixture..
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until edges are set and center has just set and is lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving..