You can cook Caramel Popcorn using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Caramel Popcorn step by step
- Pour the water in a pot and add the sugar.
- Boil your water and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved and then move the pot around a little bit (do not whisk).
- After it starts to simmer and form bubbles you're going to see a change in color, once you get your desired color add the Butter and mix it in slowly.
- Add your heavy cream and mix.
- After a while it will start to harden.
- (If you want a toffee like taste) let it cool a little more making sure you keep mixing it.
- Transfer your sauce onto a bowl.
- Make your popcorn.
- You can either separate the popcorn into bowl and then drizzle the sauce on top of the popcorn or mix the popcorn and the sauce together.
- Serve your caramel popcorn and ✨Enjoy!✨.