Pork stew with mushroom and nut. After that add in about bowl of water then add in your cucumber and nut. What to Serve with Mushroom Pork Stew. When I make this one-pot, quick and easy stew I serve it over rice.
Enjoy this super yummy, quick and easy pork stew recipe. If you're as into stews as I am, you. How to Cook Creamy Pork and Mushroom Stew Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the pork. You can have Pork stew with mushroom and nut using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork stew with mushroom and nut
- You need 3 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- Prepare of Yellow cucumber.
- Prepare of Nut.
- It’s of Big chili.
- You need of Pork meat or chicken will do too.
Add the paprika powder, nutmeg, and crushed black peppercorns. Add the browned meat and pan juices, stock, wine, thyme, and salt and pepper. To cook the vegetables: Heat a little oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Spicy Pork Ribs Stew with Ginkgo Nuts & Root Vegetables.
Pork stew with mushroom and nut instructions
- Prepare your ingredients as below and also your pork,don’t forget that.You can try with chicken meat too..
- Heat your wok or cooking pot and cooking oil,immediately add in your garlic no need wait until the oil hot then add in sugar.we want it caramelize together with garlic then add in your pork. Fry about 10minute with low heat(always check Incase it turn burn,add bit of water here and there). After that add in about bowl of water then add in your cucumber and nut.And sauces and leave it about another 10minutes with medium low heat..
- Then add in your mushroom and big chili.leave it for about 5-6minutes with high heat and keep mixed it until you satisfy with the concentration of the gravy.we don’t want the mushroom get too soft.and ready to serve..
The original recipe of this dish are pork fillet with carrots and potatoes but I added a radish and ginkgo nuts, a bit different from. When hot, add the pork cubes and cook until soft. Stir in the garlic, curry powder, coriander, cumin, and crushed red pepper. The first step in making the stew is to brown the pork and sausage in a little bit of olive oil. Use a large heavy stock pot to make the stew and brown the meat right in the stock pot.