Pear stew pork belly. Great recipe for Pear stew pork belly. Chicken also can.perhaps chicken wing or drummers is best with this recipe. My hubby buy so much pears last weekend.
My hubby buy so much pears last weekend. So I try to cook with them because it is better to eat them all instead of waste and throw when it become too ripe. Heat oil in a large saucepan. You can have Pear stew pork belly using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear stew pork belly
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Pork belly (any meat can do,chicken too).
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s of Pear.
- Prepare of Dry goji berries.
- Prepare of Small chili (optional).
- It’s of Big chili.
- It’s of Basil as garnish (optional).
Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Season soup with salt and pepper. To make the pork: Combine the black beans, Sichuan peppercorns and salt and sprinkle it all over the pork belly. Add pears, then add back in pork.
Pear stew pork belly instructions
- Prep all your ingredients as as seen below. Heat your wok and cooking oil,then fry garlic,tomato and pear until fragrance,and soft. About 10minutes..
- Then add in pork belly,goji berries and chili.Stir well and add in abit of water. Leave it for 15-20minutes low medium heat..
- Finally add salt.check if it is up to your liking then finally add in big chili and basil as garnish.stir stir for one two minutes then it is done.happy try.
Tie thyme together with bay leaves and vanilla bean using kitchen twine and nestle between pieces of pork. Slow cooked whole pork belly pieces allow us to really have it all – the most tender and juicy pork, perfect crackling, and not too rich. The trick is to combine an initial dry roasting period which forms up. If using bone-in ribs, cut away the bones and set aside. Dry pork cubes well and sprinkle generously with pepper.