Pork Ribs on Tomato.
You can cook Pork Ribs on Tomato using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs on Tomato
- Prepare 1 kg of pork ribs.
- It’s 1 of big tomato.
- You need of Rosemary, black pepper, salt, olive oil, thyme, oregano.
Pork Ribs on Tomato step by step
- Wash and pat dry the ribs, then coat it well with all the herbs for 30 mins..
- Pre heat oven for 250c then roast or bake it for 45 mins..
- Cut tomato and arrange on the plate. When ribs done place on top of tomato then serve.