Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats.
DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done. The chocolate chip cookie was honestly the best I have ever had! It was still warm from the oven and baked perfectly. You can cook Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- It’s 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Everyone's got their go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe, but why settle for a good recipe when you can (And eventually be a little old grandma who makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever. It tasted like the same chocolate chip cookie I've had countless times in my life, at gatherings, parties. For me, the chocolate chip cookie has no equal. It's buttery, it's sweet, it's salty, it's chewy, it's chocolaty, it's PERFECTION.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had instructions
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
Chocolate chip cookie recipe: Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie? (Image: Getty). The cookies are best eaten when warm because the slightly un-baked centre will warm up and create the 'gooey' part. I've only had the chocolate chip flavor. I love that it's crispy and thin. They are great for dunking into milk.