Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert).
You can have Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert)
- It’s 1/2 of large taro diced into big chunks and steam for 10 minute.
- It’s of Fresh coconut milk of 1 coconut (milk it to app. 1.5 litre).
- It’s of Panda leaves for fragrant.
- You need 1 of cob of corn dettach from cob.
- You need of Tapioka pearls (cooked).
- You need of Purple sweet potato diced.
- You need of Sweet potato (yellow) diced.
- Prepare of Castor sugar enough for sweetness.
Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) instructions
- Bring your pandan and coconut milk to boil on a low heat, (keep stirring to avoid your coconut milk fat from separate from the liquid). Add the purple sweet potato and yellow potato cook until soft. Keep stirring..
- Add the taro chunks, corn and sugar (taste it look for sweet creamy taste) and tapioka pearls cook until soft congee consistency. Put the heat off when it's done..
- Serve while it's hot or put ice cubes before you serve (i like mine in the fridge before i eat them)..
- Tips : you can subtitute your tapioka pearls with chia pudding. Just add it on the final step after the heat is off, stir to combine..