Chicken Quesadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation. The leftover chicken gets Mexican flair from cumin in this fun main dish. —Linda Wetzel, Woodland Park, Colorado.
They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one, you'll be convinced that you only need one. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 8 of Flour tortillas 6".
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 ounces of chicken – cooked and chopped (shrimp, steak crab all taste great as a substitute).
- Prepare 2 of each green onions- finley sliced.
- It’s 1/2-1 of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of each red bell pepper — small dice.
- It’s 2 ounces of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes -small diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce (your favorite hot sauce will work great).
- You need 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also. Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. It's a unique, quick, easy, delicious dinner recipe.
Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. then place in the center of 4 flour tortillas and spread to cover the tortillas..
- Place the other tortilla on top and press down..
- In a Medium hot saute pan spray a 6 inch circle and place the Quesadillas in the center and cook until golden brown. Spray the top and flip. Cook untill it is golden brown and melty, melty in side. cut into half, four or six pieces..
These crispy, restaurant-style chicken quesadillas are loaded with juicy chicken, black beans, onions and peppers, seasoning, and lots of warm, melty cheese! These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Quesadillas are quick, easy, and packed with flavor.