Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – it's the Zucchini Bread Recipe you've been waiting for! This bread is moist, healthy from a few simple swaps, and down right. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around.
Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended. Stir in oil, vanilla, zucchini, pecans, chocolate chips, and. Soft, moist, ultra fudgy chocolate zucchini bread, with a full cup of zucchini in the recipe, to add moisture without extra fat and calories! You can have Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- It’s 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 3 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Rich, moist, soft, gooey, and ultra fudgy chocolate zucchini bread, perfect for a healthy breakfast or dessert! How Is This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Moist. Zucchini is naturally juicy especially when it is shredded. Besides zucchini, kefir helps the moistness as well.
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
After experimenting with several dairy products in baking, I've seen that kefir is the best ingredient to end up with a moist bread. This easy chocolate zucchini bread recipe makes a loaf that's so moist and flavorful, you'll need to remind yourself there are vegetables in it. Spoon batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. This is the best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread out there. Uses honey and coconut oil giving it an amazing taste while keeping it moist and dense.