Steak quesadilla. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish. It's perfect meal to pair with Salsa Fresca and Guacamole. From easy Steak Quesadilla recipes to masterful Steak Quesadilla preparation techniques, find Steak Quesadilla ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection.
Steak Quesdailllas are the perfect option! Tender steak, gooey cheddar cheese, bright red peppers and a little cilantro! Great for a simple supper or even tailgating! You can have Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- You need 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- You need of Chipotle taco sauce.
- It’s 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
Steak-and-cheese quesadillas, served with a side of black-bean salsa, make a quick, delicious dinner. The Best Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Steak Quesadilla, Chipotle Steak Quesadilla, Mediterranean Steak Quesadilla. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat!
Steak quesadilla step by step
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions. The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to. Start by grating some monterey jack and some sharp cheddar cheese. Smoky chipotle-rubbed skirt steak is grilled, sliced, then sandwiched in tortillas with plenty of Monterey Jack cheese. Colorful peppers and onions make this fantastic dish look as great as it tastes.