Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker). Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker). Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a medium-sized pan. Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Slow Cooker Lo Mein, Slow Cooker Chili.
Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) Something simple you can pop into the slow cooker and enjoy with pasta during dinner with the family. Mash garlic in the bottom of a saucepan. Stir curry paste with the garlic; add onion and bell pepper. You can have Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker)
- You need 900 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 4 of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 packet of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of button mushrooms.
- You need 2 cups of water/broth.
- Prepare To taste of salt, sugar, pepper.
- Prepare of Cooked pasta.
Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Pasta [VIDEO] By Catalina Castravet. Slow Cooker Beef Dinner Recipes include Chili, Roast, Stew, and Brisket. These recipes are known for their deep flavors and easy directions. With their simple instructions and delicious ingredients, they are sure to be a favorite among your friends and family!
Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) instructions
- Heat up cooking oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and onion into pot, cook for 5 mins.
- Add soy sauce, Oyster sauce, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, herbs, worcestershire sauce and water/broth into pot and cook on low for approximately 5 hours.
- Add button mushrooms and mixed vegetables into pot 30 mins before meal, cook on high.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste and serve with pasta or rice..
And added flour and sauces to pan to deglaze and add all those delicious cooked bits into the stew! Next time I will reduce liquid as it was quite a lot for the slow cooker. Apple juice and dried fruit add a touch of sweetness to this stew. This dish can be put together in minutes and then left to simmer in your slow cooker. Served over brown rice, it's a great comfort food to have waiting at the end of a long day.