Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas.
You can have Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
- You need 15.5 oz of can black beans.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 15.5 oz of canned corn or one ear fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 bag of colby jack shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s pinch of cayenne (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 package of wheat flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cilantro.
- You need of Spray Oil.
Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas instructions
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. If using fresh corn peel then cut kernels from cob..
- Rinse and grate zucchini..
- Rinse and chop spinach and cilantro..
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add zucchini and cayenne. Cook until zucchini is semi-soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach. Cover and cook til tender. Stirring occasionally, about another 5 minutes..
- Add beans to veggie mixture and stir to combine. Smash beans lightly and add water to make a veggie paste..
- Season with black pepper and add cilantro..
- Take one tortilla spread paste on one half then top with cheese. Fold tortilla over and press lightly to flatten..
- Spray skilet with pan oil. Cook on medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or golden brown on both sides..
- Cut and top with favorite toppings. Plain yougrt or sour cream, salsa, avocado. Serve while hot..