Baked cheese cake. An awesome-tasting, wonderfully-textured cheesecake that my family loves. It's easy to make and just as delicious as any restaurant cheesecake that I've had. When making a baked cheesecake, there are many mistakes you'll want to avoid.
Almost conventional, I know… except somehow the dairy, eggs, sugar, and gluten got left out. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. This Chocolate Cheesecake is a real showstopper. You can cook Baked cheese cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked cheese cake
- You need 200 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- You need 70 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk (room temp).
- Prepare 100 g of whole eggs (2 large eggs room temp).
- Prepare 115 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 5 g of cake flour.
The cheesecake layer is creamy and smooth and tastes like a rich chocolate mousse. Master this dessert favourite (RECIPE BELOW), from the creamy filling to the crunchy biscuit base, with our foolproof recipe and handy tips. One of the all time classic New York desserts is a baked vanilla cheesecake. It's a struggle to find one as authentic and good as those from across the pond.
Baked cheese cake step by step
- Preheat oven 220' celsius, prep 15cm pan align with baking paper.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar until soft and well combined.
- Add 1 yolk, keep stirring with spatula or whisker until soft consistency.
- In separate bowl beat 2 eggs with fork, slowly add to the cream cheese mixture in parts, slowly cream the whole mixture.
- Add the fresh cream and keep stirring until everything is mixed (look for silky runny mixture) last step sift the cake flour into the cream cheese mixture stir/fold until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, wrap the pan with foil and put it on baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or attend to the baking process because each oven have different character. Sometimes it takes more than 25 minutes to bake. Dont give up. Look for golden brown top and jiggly texture in the last baking process this is when you know your cake is done :).
- When finish, take out the cake let it cool in room temperature, after that take out the foil and put it in the fridge overnight before serving..
These individual no-bake cheesecakes combine cream cheese and Cool Whip dessert topping for a rich and fluffy treat. Top them with fresh berries, slices of kiwi. This Cheesecake Recipe is perfect in every way. It's a great go-to cheesecake recipe that can be topped with your favorite fruits and perfect for all of your special occasions. A cheesecake is actually a custard baked in a crust.