Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken.
You can have Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- It’s of Baby Potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Mushrooms.
Selma’s Lemon Rosemary Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut up chicken breasts into cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut baby potatoes into half or quarters.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Once hot, add chicken breasts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes to pot with chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once chicken is a little browned, add minced garlic, onions, mushrooms and lemon juice (1 lemon).
- Mix everything together and turn off stove.
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary (mix everything together if necessary) and then add lemons slices (1 lemon).
- Place in oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with veggie of choice and enjoy :).