Creamy and Easy Carbonara.
You can cook Creamy and Easy Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy and Easy Carbonara
- Prepare 70 ml of Fresh cream.
- It’s 70 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 30 g of Bacon.
Creamy and Easy Carbonara instructions
- Boil a generous quantity of water and add some salt. Then put pasta into boiling water..
- Stir an egg in a bowl. Then add milk and fresh milk, stir well..
- Cut mushroom into bite-size. Garlic should be shredded..
- Pour olive oil to pan. After it warmed, stir-fry the garlic..
- Put mushroom and bacon into pan until color changed. (You must feel delicious smell even at this point…).
- After pasta boiled enough, keep 2 spoon of boiled water. Then drain the pasta in a colander..
- Put 2 spoon of boiled water and boiled pasta into pan, stir with mushroom and bacon. (Boiled water helps not to tangle pasta.).
- Pour "2" which is mixed source into the pan and stir gently with weak fire for about a couple of minutes. Stir and keep your eyes on it to avoid lumps..
- Ready to serve :).