Chicken Wing Stew with Potato. This is my recipe for chicken wings and potatoes. It is savory, delicious, and very easy to make. This traditional dish is very popular in China, and tastes great.
Looking for more easy and tasty chicken recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Chicken. You may also like Baked Honey Chicken Wings, another super delicious recipe! You can cook Chicken Wing Stew with Potato using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wing Stew with Potato
- You need 400 g of Potato.
- Prepare 150 g of carrot.
- You need 6 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy bean sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy bean sause.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of brown sugar.
Peel and cut Potato into pieces. Chicken Wing Stew with Potato instructions. Cut the carrot and potato in pieces, suggested cutting potato into irregular shape for absorbing sauce easily during cooking. Remove from bowl and serve hot A stew full of not only chicken and potatoes but carrots, onion, mushrooms, mixed veggies and a smattering of herbs and spices.
Chicken Wing Stew with Potato step by step
- Cut the carrot and potato in pieces, suggested cutting potato into irregular shape for absorbing sauce easily during cooking.
- Put 2 tablespoons soybean sauce and 1 tablespoon brown sugar onto chicken wings, stir it eventually.
- Add the oil and Fried the seasoned chicken wings with pan into 70% done, take them out from the pan.
- Use the same pan and remain the oil, put the cut potato and carrot into the pan, stir it with 5 minutes, put water to cover the pieces also put the pan cover and cook them around 10 minutes, after 10 minutes you may add 2 tablespoons soy bean sauce and 2 tablespoons brown sugar into the pans, add the 70% done chicken wings and put the pan cover also cook it 5 minutes longer (you may add some water if it is too dry).
It is fine to substitute chicken broth for chicken stock, simply adjust the salt content. Add chicken wings and reserve the marinade. Cook until both sides are lightly brown. Set aside and cover to keep warm. In the same wok, add oil to sauté shallot and ginger until aromatic.